TIDAPARS’s transplanter is a machine equipped with a rotary carousel suitable for planting vegetables in plugs of different shapes (pyramid, cylinder, cone, …).
This machine is suitable for a large variety of vegetables: tomato, cabbage, broccoli, celery, lettuce, rapeseed, cotton, corn, soya . . . and medicinal plants are the most common.
– Every TIDA planting unit is equipped with a parallel linkage that floats on the ground, in order to grant perfect planting quality even when ground conditions are very difficult.
– This transplanter can work both on flat ground and raised beds. Rubber roller with adjustable pressure Front disc to open the ground Back forks for loading a complete pallet
– The Transplanter frame can be equipped with a 3 point hitch.
– One of the most interesting features of this transplanter is the minimum row distance achievable which allows the user to plant high density vegetables like lettuce and broccoli, celery, fennel, onions and many others.
– Depth of work can be adjusted up till 10 cm.
– This machine be able to transplant every kind of vegetables; the only limit is represented by the plant dimensions which cannot be higher than 15 cm.
– The big and practical cube-shaped tray-holder allows a minimum supply of 25 trays.